A Driving School of Gig Harbor, Inc. is approved by the Washington State Department of Licensing to issue Traffic Safety Education Certificates to teenage drivers who complete our course. Our course exceeds state requirements. A STUDENT MUST BE AT LEAST FIFTEEN (15) YEARS OLD BY THE FIRST CLASS SESSION TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ENROLLMENT.
- Tuition: $600
- Courses are 5-7 weeks long
- If the student is a "no-show" to a scheduled Behind-The-Wheel (BTW) session, a $45 fee will be assessed.
- Additional BTW sessions needed to successfully complete the course requirements are $65 each.
- Lost or damaged textbook fee is $90.
- Refunds will only be issued before the first scheduled class.
- Refunds will not be issued if the student received an instruction permit through A Driving School of Gig Harbor, Inc.
- Refunds are subject to a $35 administration fee.
About A Driving School of Gig Harbor
Welcome to A Driving School of Gig Harbor, Inc. We are the second oldest driving school in the state and the oldest driving school on the Kitsap & Gig Harbor Peninsulas.
A Driving School of Gig Harbor, Inc. is owned and operated by local college certified instructors. We have been teaching our friends & neighbors how to drive since 1946.
Although all driving schools are licensed by the Department of Licensing. they are NOT all alike. The different types of courses that they offer, the level of experience that their instructors have, the cost and availability of their courses, vary greatly from one school to the next.
We offer our students and parents 24/7 to the student's account on any device. Follow progress of your program, schedule lessons, upload permits, and pay outstanding balances. See your in-car evaluations once your instructor has completed your lessons. Securely sign for your lessons or classroom sessions via your smartphone, computer, or tablet. We make it easy for you!