- Catonsville High School
- Century High School
- Glenelg High School
- Howard High School
- Kent Island High School
- Liberty High School
- Loch Raven High School
- Main Office
- Manchester Valley High School
- Marriotts Ridge High School
- Mount De Sales Academy
- Mount Hebron High School
- Mount St. Joseph High School
- Reservoir High School
- River Hill High School
- Sandy Springs Friends School
- South Carroll High School
- Winters Mill High School
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OFFERED
Street Smarts is an approved MVA provider of Professional Development Training for the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration. Our courses will meet your annual continuing education requirement to maintain your state certification as an MVA Instructor. Sign-up now or contact our offices for more information.
- 30 hours of classroom
- Basic Course: 6 hours of In-Car Instruction
- Advanced Course: 8 hours of In-Car Instruction
- Premium Course: 10 hours of In-Car Instruction
- This is a certified Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) Driver Improvement Program.
- Upon successful completion of this half-day program, the student's MVA Driving Record will be automatically updated to reflect your successful completion of the program.
- Class size is limited - Enroll Today
LEARN MORE CLOSE
- Student and Parent Portal Account Access. Access Your Account Information 24 / 7.
- Secure Online Credit Card Payments. All Instructors are Certified by Maryland MVA.
- Upon completion of this program, the student will be provided an MVA certificate which is required to obtain their Maryland Drivers License
Teen Driving Course
Adult Driving Course
Behind the Wheel
WELCOME TO STREET SMARTS OF MARYLAND
WE HAVE OVER 200 YEARS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPERIENCE
Learning how to drive is an exciting time in a person's life. As you get older, the opportunity to gain more mobility and more independence is an intriguing and fascinating time that you will always remember.
However, with this added independence comes the need for increased responsibility and maturity, especially when you get behind the wheel of a moving vehicle.
At our Street Smarts of Maryland, we will assist you with not only learning the rules of the road while inside our classroom, but more importantly we will teach you proven methods that will keep you safe while you are behind the steering wheel of your vehicle.
THE STREET SMARTS OF MARYLAND
What separates Street Smarts of Maryland from every other driving school in the region is our commitment to the safety of our students. That is why our new driver training is more in-depth and practical to all of our students.
While the other driving schools in the region only teach the required State mandated minimums of thirty (30) hours of classroom instruction followed by six (6) hours of on-the-road training, we feel there is still much more to be learned.
That is why parents and students can now choose between our MVA STANDARD COURSE with 6 hours of behind the wheel instruction, our ADVANCED TEEN SAFETY COURSE with 8 hours of behind the wheel instruction or our PREMIUM COURSE, which comes with 10 hours of behind the wheel instruction.
It is important to remember that driving a car is a privilege given to its citizens by the State of Maryland. In order to earn this privilege, you must be not only knowledgeable about the rules of the road, but you must also demonstrate proficiency behind the wheel.
After all, your safety is the most important thing to us.
WITH OVER 200 YEARS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPERIENCE AND MANY LOCATIONS, WE ARE CENTRAL MARYLAND'S SAFEST AND MOST CONVENIENT DRIVING SCHOOL
CERTIFIED AND PROVEN INSTRUCTORS
The greatest strength of any driver education program begins with the quality of the school's instructors. No other driving school in the region can match the qualifications, training and experience of our staff of certified driving instructors.
The Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists
Howard County Retired Police Officers Association
Maryland State Police Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge 69
Howard County Police Officers Association